Welcome to Happy Trails Horseback Rides!
Canoeing and Horseback Riding Special: Please check back next year
Cabin and Horseback Riding Special: Please visit our packages section for great deals on Horseback Riding if you stay with Around The Bend Cabins.
Hours of operation:
We are closed for the 2016 season. We will re-open April 2017. Have a great winter. See you then.
While reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, walk-ins are also welcome.
What makes us unique:
- We offer the most scenic rides in the Hocking Hills
- Trails for beginners through advanced riders. We match the trail and horse with the rider.
- You can ride anywhere from an hour to all day
- Everyone receives a brief lesson on how to ride.
- You can see caves, waterfalls, unique rock formations, and a lot of other very beautiful scenery
- We are the most centrally located stables, truely located in the heart of the Hocking Hills
- All trails are scenic
- We are located 12 minutes from Rock House, 10 minutes from Old Man's Cave, and 5 minutes from Conkle's Hollow
- Trails for beginners through advanced riders
- Hand held pony rides available
- Well trained horses and knowledgeable Staff
- Souvenir and gift shop